A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Sternthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Sternthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Sternthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternthal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sternthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot R Sternthal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elliot R. Sternthal practice?
- Dr. Elliot Sternthal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Sternthal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.