A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Sternthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Sternthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternthal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sternthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Sternthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternthal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sternthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot R Sternthal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elliot R. Sternthal practice?
- Dr. Elliot Sternthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Sternthal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.