Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Cardiologist my son has ever seen show details Best Cardiologist my son has ever seen
by Deanna Wright on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Weinhouse is amazing! If I could have given him better than five stars on his bedside manner and the amount of time he spent with my son I would have. He is an amazing doctor and I was very pleased with everything about the visit. My son was very stressed out about the appointment and Dr. Weinhouse and his staff put him right at ease.

by Tammy & Brayden Bernhardt on Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Weinhouse is absolutely the best Dr! My son Brayden has been seeing him since birth (almost 20 yrs!) He treats all his patients like they are his own children. We love Dr. Weingouse!

A true angel on earth. show details A true angel on earth.
by Tim S. on Jun 9th, 2013

The most caring and personal care anyone could possibly ask for. A God fearing man who treats his patients like his own family.  Insurance: Henry Ford / HAP

The absolute BEST physician show details The absolute BEST physician
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Weinhouse is the most professional, knowledgeable, caring and humble man I've ever dealt with. He takes more time than anyone else, not only to diagnose and care for the patient but to make sure the parent(s) are comfortable and informed as well. He gives credit for his success to God and not to himself. You won't regret a visit to see this God fearing man.

Oct 12th, 2010

My son has been a patient of Dr. Weinhouse since he was 11 - he's 26 now. When he was first diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy, the first thing Dr. Weinhouse did was pray with my husband and me - he knew what we as parents needed as well as what our son needed at just the right time. Dr. Weinhouse is a godly, humble man whom we trust without question and who loves every single life he comes in contact with. And we love him right back!

mom of son with dextra cardia show details mom of son with dextra cardia
by Mary Reith on Sep 25th, 2010

As a human being and as a doctor, Dr. Elliot Weinhouse is the best. His compassion and caring is equaled to his discerning knowledge and expertise. You know that you are truly being cared for -medically and as a person. I am most grateful for this man. His "wall of life" in his office says it all. He values each and every life that he comes in contact with. A blessing.

highly recommend Dr. Weinhouse show details highly recommend Dr. Weinhouse
Sep 22nd, 2010

Never before have I met a more caring and humble doctor. It was very obvious to me that his love for all children is sincere and pure.. his office is wallpapered with so many babies and children that he helped through the years ..and it's very touching to see that each one meant something to him. He seems very intelligent and knowledgeable. His staff is outstanding as well.. all very nice people and work efficiently.

Oct 8th, 2009

Dr. Weinhouse is a very caring doctor. He is very knowledgable and also quite humble.