Dr. Elliot Wool MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Swansea, IL

no change

September 23rd, 2016
The office needs updated, the bathroom was dirty and the nurses aren't very friendly. They also don't take debit cards, they take checks or cash only. They need to get with todays technology!!

June 3rd, 2013
Good doctor
Dr.Wool is a caring and compassionate doctor. He spent time with me explaining different things I had questions about. He also took time to explain the new medicine he was giving me and made sure I understood about the medicine. The two staff members I had contact with we're nice and friendly. I will continue to see Dr.Wool as long as needed.

November 9th, 2012
Poor Service
I admit that Wool is great doctor but his service is poor. I overheard him expressing to his nurses how much he dislikes me and some of his other patients. His nurses are very rude and they are all ridden with attitude problems. The quality of the products he uses in his office is beyond poor.

November 8th, 2012
The Best!
Dr. Wool is the most brilliant, educated, kind, patient doctor in the area. I heard amazing things about how smart and professional he was with his patients.. but now I can honestly say through my own experience that he is honest, caring and always has time for me. His office personnel go the extra mile to schedule you the same day if you have a true emergency. I would highly recommend Dr. Wool to any woman.

November 26th, 2011
Dr.Wool in my opionion is very professinal but doesn't really care about his patients. I also would like to add that everytime that i've went into dr.wools office his nurses always reek of alcohol. I like dr.wool but he just doesn't spend enough time with me to get to know me. His nurses also are very rude in my opinon.

April 8th, 2011
Professional and Smart
I thought Dr. Wool was so nice. He was patient with me. I heard from other woman that he is the best. He is so brilliant. I would strongly recommend him to new patients.

September 1st, 2010
top notch doctor
dr.wool was my dr for several years and i would not trust another dr with my health like i do dr wool i would continue seeing dr wool if i hadnt moved so far away. dr wool has saved my life on a few seperate occasions he is truely a wonderful dr and i owe my life to him