A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Antman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Antman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Antman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Antman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Antman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
- Brigham And Womens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Marshall Antman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Antman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Antman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Antman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.