A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Attisha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Attisha, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attisha graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Attisha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Attisha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans