A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Attisha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Attisha, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attisha graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Attisha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott S Attisha DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elliott S. Attisha practice?
- Dr. Elliott Attisha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Attisha practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.