A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Bondi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Bondi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Bondi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Pneumonia, and Tuberculosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bondi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bondi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance