A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Cohen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Lee Cohen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Elliott Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Cohen practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Southlake Emergency Physicians and Southlake Internists.