A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Eisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Eisenberger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Eisenberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott M Eisenberger MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Eisenberger practice?
- Dr. Elliott Eisenberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Eisenberger practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See West Islip Radiologists.