A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Eisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Eisenberger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Eisenberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott M Eisenberger MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Eisenberger practice?
- Dr. Elliott Eisenberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Eisenberger practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See West Islip Radiologists.