Dr. Elliott Farberman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
Great doctor
He's been my kids' pediatrician for 18.5 years. I trust him and love how thorough and concerned he is about his patients. He has called me at home several times to check on my kids. He's a fantastic Doctor!

July 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Very thorough and caring. Is a strong advocate for your child if they are hospitalized. He pushed for several tests the specialist didn't think our child needed. He researched her issue and medications. Amazing! My children(ages10-19) love him.

April 28th, 2015
The best peditrican ever!

March 27th, 2014
Best pediatrician out there
I was a patient of dr.farberman when I was a kid and now he is both of my children's dr. Mo have been through my fair share of drs from ENT's to OBGYN to Oncologists I mean just across the board so I have dealt with many many drs and nobody compares to dr Farberman or even comes close. He is such a soft spoken kind hearted man, he actually spends time with you and digs deep to find the cause of the problem vs the drs who just guess and treat with medication. We are always able to get appts right away especially when the little ones are sick we are in the same day. It may not always be with him but the other drs on staff are amazing too. I recommend dr Farberman to anyone and everyone I know .. Most of whom are complaining about thier pediatricians. He is one of a kind and definitely appreciated by my family :)

October 8th, 2013
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Elliott Farberman! He helped my husband and I through two premature births. We knew we made the right choice when he called our home the night we brought our first son home from the hospital because he just wanted to check to see how he was doing. My mother was very impressed by that call considering it was 1990. He is a wonderful doctor and both my sons really like him. He's the best!

July 31st, 2013
dr.farberman
love this man. Wish I could find a doctor for me like him. I'm always able to get in touch with him when needed. He is a greatDr. all around.

July 26th, 2013
Both of my children saw Dr. Farberman for most of their childhood until recently. My youngest is going off to college this fall. We all LOVE Dr. Farberman. He is gentle, patient, and very informative. My children were never uneasy in his office. I credit Dr. Farberman for saving my son's life when he was injured in a bicycle accident at 6 years old. He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and definitely a hero to us!

November 29th, 2012
He is wonderful!!!

September 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor!!!!
Faberman really cares about all his patients. My newborn was very jaundice and faberman called every night to check on him and even on a holiday!!!! He knows what he is taking about and works with you and your child. Increbile doctor.

February 7th, 2011
He's the BEST
My sister recommended him to me when I was pregnant with my son. We have been seeing him for over 10 years now and I would recommend him to anyone!!! He has taken excellent care of my son, and now my 6 month old daughter. She had a double ear infection a few weeks ago and he stayed 20 minutes over just to wait for us to rush over from Illinois. He takes his time during exams and is very good about explaning things and answering any questions you have. He's phenomenal with the kids and is very reassuring to the parents! My kids are in excellent hands with Dr. Farberman!

January 11th, 2011
The Best Pediatrician
Dr. Farberman is my girls pediatrician. I was referred by a good friend of mine whose child goes to Dr. Farberman also. With each child he came to the hospital daily to check on my girls. When we go to the office, his bedside manner is GREAT! He makes me feel like I am doing a terrific job! Kudos to Dr. Farberman!

February 1st, 2010
Best Pediatrician Ever!
Dr. Farberman was referred to us by my OB. How lucky we were to find the perfect pediatrician from the get go. We have twin girls who are now 16 months. He personally visited the hospital daily when they were born. It is obvious that his true concern is the well-being of your child. Dr. Farberman is very reassuring especially to a new mom, but is also personable, knowledgeable, honest and professional. The staff is courteous, friendly and very accommodating. I refer all of my expecting friends to him. So sad to think that he will likely retire before my girls grow out of needing a pediatrician.