A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Fegelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Fegelman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fegelman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fegelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Fegelman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fegelman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Fegelman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Jay Fegelman FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliott J. Fegelman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Fegelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Fegelman practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.