3.0

Sep 19th, 2012

Dr Fegelman is an excellent surgeon. My lap band eroded and I got peritonitis. He took out my band and was very caring and even came to check on me in the hospital on a Sunday. My experperience over the last 6 years with Dr Fegelman have been great, and I have never had a problem with him.

Wouldn't have him operate on my dog! show details Wouldn't have him operate on my dog!
Jul 20th, 2012

Let alone my wife! God like complex who looks down and talks down to his patients. I hope the hospital reads these reviews. He is just a bad apple.

False advertising show details False advertising
Jun 5th, 2012

Had lapband w/this "dr." 3 years ago. He promised in his demo to "forever change my relationship with food". I went for fill after fill and explained that after a couple of days the resistance was not present. I was sure the band was leaking...Anyway, gained weight - relationship with food not changed forever. I wish I could sue this "dr." for false advertising.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Fagelman is an awesome surgeon/doctor.

Feb 13th, 2012

If you say something to this dr or ask him something he doesn't want to hear he will put you down. He is not a nice person, and would never want him to operate on anyone. If hes not nice to you in person then just imagine while your knocked out on the table. Also, when I asked to speak to a manager she kept smiling and laughing at me. Never said she was sorry for my bad experience

Skilled surgeon show details Skilled surgeon
Jan 19th, 2012

A highly motivated, talented doctor. Never stopped searching forA solution to my complicated problem. He is the onlyDoctor in my 20 years of illness that cured me. Kind, focused and intense. Selfless to with his time, I watched him teachHis students what it takes to be a surgeon. Was highly professional and sincere. I thank God for this man and his skills.

Dec 5th, 2011

Recommendations from me for this guy is as follows;Make your appointment with someone else.

Sep 10th, 2011

likes to talk to you as if you were stupid, and didn't know what you were speaking of.

Would keep looking show details Would keep looking
Sep 26th, 2010

Ok my surgery was not exactly a good outcome should have done my homework and read reviews before hand. Oh he was nice in the beginning until I started to ask questions afterward he just pushed me off to his residents and wouldn't deal directly with me.

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
by M.Sullivan on May 23rd, 2010

This Doctor almost killed my wife on the OR table! He was extremly careless in his decision making. I found out after the fact from several people who I know that work at Jewish Hospital that he is notorious for handing over important procedures to lower level residents and spends too much time flirting with the female residents and nurses. I don't know about you but I don't need my surgeon handing over the scaple to some pretty first year resident becuase he is trying to woo her and win her over. I don't need a doc who is playing footsie in the OR! This guy is dangerous and not focused and when you challenge him he talks down to you as though he has some kind of GOD COMPLEX