A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott Friedman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Friedman practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists.