A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliott T. Friedman practice?
Dr. Elliott Friedman practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists.