Dr. Elliott Friedman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

August 16th, 2016
This DR. has the bedside manner of a RAT!!!!!!

December 31st, 2015
I left this doctor's care after he had some one else's results in my records. His demeanor was rude & crass from my first visit with him. I hope the right woman got her proper results, they weren't good.

February 10th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
after reading all the negative reviews I thought I was going to see Dr. Frankenstein, my first visit was most pleasurable, he was courteous, very thorough, very professional and took his time with me and explained everything in a professional caring manner, Thank you Dr. Friedman for making me feel like I mattered to you

January 28th, 2014
pc
he is a insult to his profession

March 25th, 2013
NO GOOD
I wish I had a chance to read these reviews before going to Dr. Friedman. He did not even say hello, he entered the room and said "YOU HAVE PARATHYROID DISEASE" He was rude and had no time to even tell me about my condition, I had no idea what that even was! He told me he didn't have time to discuss and to make another appointment and slammed the door behind him like a child. I just had my file transferred to another Dr that has the time, knowledge and MANNERS to treat me. Think twice when choosing your doctor. When it comes to your health, you need to find a professional courteous doctor and not a crusty old crab that should of been put out to pasture a lonnnnng time ago.

November 27th, 2012
don't use this doctor
I have a few auto immune diseases that have caused additional conditions, hence why i had to see Dr. Friedman. He has absolutely horrendious bedside manner. He is closed minded, seems to only follow one path with diagnosis, rude, did actually insult me verbally during my last visit. He is not up to date on current conditions and diseases and is insistant on never needing a second opinion. Because of his lack of professionism, I have a tumor thar has just been found. He refused my doctors and my own pleas to check further on my symptoms and now i am here with a brain tumor. Don't use him.

August 6th, 2012
Hypothyroid pt. Went for consultation. Extremely poor bedside manner with no compassion! Overweight due to thyroid issue. Professional should know that if you control thyroid, may control weight. Never addressed issue at hand. Unprofessional and cold!!!!

June 7th, 2012
A very nasty Doctor...
I have been to Dr. Friedman three times and the last visit I told myself I will not go back to see him. Dr. Friedman is a rude nasty man. He has the bedside manner of a dead fish and with so many other endocrinologists in our area, it is not necessary to take his abuse. I have wondered what could have happened to make this Doctor to make him so nasty to his patients. His reptutation is not one to be proud of.

March 27th, 2012
NO BEDSIDE MANNOR
HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNOR. WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN. NO COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE.

November 18th, 2010
Straight Shooter
When I first started with Dr. Friedman, in 1997, he correctly diagnosed two difficult problems that had confused two other endocrinologists. He also has the confidence and wisdom to send me to a specialist in NYC for a third tricky symptom. He is very direct, but do NOT confuse that with a lack of good bedside manner. He is very supportive, and I am fortunate to have found him.

July 25th, 2010
Not a user-friendly physician!
Dr Friedman jumps to conclusions not supported by tests, uses his office to funnel patients into his for profit "program" in another location. He is rude, condescending and impossible to talk to.

November 14th, 2009
{{POOR BEDSIDE MANNERS:(:(
Dr. Elliott Friedman Is Exceptional in His Field...but LACKS COMPASSION. He is Tooo Brusk and Verbally Offensive. He needs to learn to give POSITIVE Reinforcement vs his NEGATIVE Comments. His yelling at patient's is NOT PROFESSIONAL!! It is NOT Conducive to promote Healing:(:(****As a result, Transferring to another MD highly recommended of COMPASSION N KNOWLEDGE!!!