A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Greenfield, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Greenfield has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliott C. Greenfield practice?
Dr. Elliott Greenfield practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.