A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Hinkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Hinkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Hinkes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinkes graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hinkes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott William Hinkes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliott W. Hinkes practice?
- Dr. Elliott Hinkes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Hinkes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL.
See Margate Surgeons.