A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Hinkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Hinkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinkes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Hinkes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinkes graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hinkes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott William Hinkes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliott W. Hinkes practice?
- Dr. Elliott Hinkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Hinkes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Margate, FL.
See Margate Orthopedic Surgeons.