A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Kraus is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Kraus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Morton Kraus MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Elliott Kraus has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elliott Kraus practices Urology near Galloway, NJ.