A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Kraus is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Kraus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Morton Kraus MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Elliott Kraus has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elliott Kraus practices Urology near Galloway, NJ.