A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Landfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Landfield, MD, PA is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landfield graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Landfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Landfield MD and PA is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott Landfield practice?
- Dr. Elliott Landfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Landfield practices Emergency Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Emergency Physicians.