A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Levy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Levy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elliott Levy practice?
- Dr. Elliott Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Levy practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.