A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Levy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliott E. Levy practice?
Dr. Elliott Levy practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elias Levy, Dr. Elijah Levy, Dr. Elliot Levy, Dr. Ellis Levy