A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Levy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Memorial Hospital
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Evens Levy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elliott E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Elliott Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Levy practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.