Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Physician  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Lucas is an AMAZING doctor! He delivered my second child. He is a consummate professional and mandates excellence from his office personnel as well as those who assist him at the hospital. He gives detailed explanations regarding a patient's medical treatment. He is patient in answering questions. His bedside manner is wonderful. He visits his patients several times before and after the completion of the medical procedure. He is truly a great physician and I HIGHLY recommmend him!

|  great doctor  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Lucas delivered both of my sons and he is a wonderful, kind and caring doctor!

|  A doctor that finally gives you the time of day  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

I just had my annual exam with Dr. Lucas. I'm a military wife and it is always a little stressful having to go to a new OB/GYN every year. Dr. Lucas and his staff were excellent. He sat down and talked with me and answered all of my questions and was extremely gentle. The nurses were pleasant and the office was clean and seemed to be organized. I think Dr. Lucas is moving to a new location this January (2011) so be sure to ask. I definitely recommend him.