A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Meltzer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Meltzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Meltzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Meltzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Elliott Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Meltzer practices Family Medicine near Rialto, CA.
See Rialto Family Physicians.