A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Meltzer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Meltzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Meltzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliott A. Meltzer practice?
Dr. Elliott Meltzer practices Family Medicine near Rialto, CA.
See Rialto Family Physicians.