A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Meltzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meltzer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Meltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Meltzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Meltzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Meltzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Elliott Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Meltzer practices Family Medicine near Rialto, CA.
See Rialto Primary Care Doctors.