A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Metcalfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Metcalfe is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Metcalfe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalfe graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Metcalfe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott James Metcalfe MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott J. Metcalfe practice?
- Dr. Elliott Metcalfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Metcalfe practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.