A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Nathan Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Elliott Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacheco, CA and Orinda, CA.
See Oakland Internists.