Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

needs to find a number to reach him besides the clinic show details needs to find a number to reach him besides the clinic
by Jessica Gordon on Dec 29th, 2013

Ive swe hum for three yrs and hes an amazing doc I love him.to death and would recommend gim to anyine. My problem is when he done my hytercectomy now i have a golfball size knot on the left side of my. incision. Its an abcess. Its not his fault! Theemergency doc i seen toniggt when i went was gonna admit me and said i need to have surgery to have it removed asap but of course she had to talk to alk to the doc that was on call my clinic(which was Henery West) told me to go home and let it but op so i need to talk to dr roberts asap to tell him whats going on. Anybody kno how to get in touch with him besides calling the clinic?

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 28th, 2012

This was my doctor for years I haven't had one like him since he left Detroit.

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Roberts was wonderful. He made my experience so special. He spent time explaining what was going on with my body which made me at ease with the entire process. So much so that when I found out that I was pregnant again 7 years later I relocated him to deliver my second son.

good doctor show details good doctor
by k patterson on May 14th, 2008

i have this doctor and he is a good doctor that explains every thing about treatment.