A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Rosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Rosch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Rosch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosch graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rosch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Rosch MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott Rosch practice?
- Dr. Elliott Rosch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Rosch practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.