A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Rosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Rosch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Rosch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosch graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliott C. Rosch practice?
Dr. Elliott Rosch practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.