A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Ross, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott D Ross MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Elliott Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Ross practices Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.