Dr. Elliott Cohen MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
This is a doctor who saved my uterus and ovaries when all other gynecologists were anxious to operate. I have not enough words of praise for him I was always treated with respect and courtesy and made to feel that my opinion was important.

October 1st, 2015
Unprofessional, unethical, and rude. He has no bedside manner. He by far is the worst doctor that I have ever experienced. I would never ever recommend him to anyone ever. Her verbally and physically abused me. I will never forgive him for what he said to me and the way he treated me. There is no excuse that he is still working for anyone or seeing any patients. Time to retire.....Patients do not deserve your rude mannerism. No respect for woman at all.

October 27th, 2014
Do Not Go To This Man
I inadvertently marked as "abuse" the comment about Dr. Cohen not following protocol and a patient DIED; THIS WAS AN ERROR ON MY PART; I have firsthand knowledge that this happened. He may seem "nice", but he's not. He is a careless physician; find someone else to go to.

August 22nd, 2012
surprisingly gentle
When you first meet him he seems gruff however... take the time to get to know him. He is amazingly gentle. I will never go elsewhere. His charm far outweighs his first impression. He has a warmth he seems to save for his patients once you get to know him that is well worth the wait. He is my Dr. and has delivered 2 of my grandchildren and I highly recommend him to anyone. We have bucked heads at times and had I calmed down and listened instead of being a highstrung "Mom" of newcoming grandchildren, I would have seen it sooner but once I calmed he was right first shot out of the gate as usual. 4 stars to him always.

May 28th, 2012
Dr. Cohen delivered both of my children. He was very helpful, very attentive, kind and caring.

May 22nd, 2011
PLEASE don't not see this man for any kind of medical procedures i could have lost my life because of this man and it took me 5 surgeries 3 different dr over a 5 year period to correct what he did to me and the only solution was ultimately a histarectomy and now i am a 27 year old female who can't have any more childern and will go through menopause 20 years before i am suppose to. their is so much more to this i wish i could tell everyone all the crap that i went through over five years but that is alot of words...again i stress to anyone who is considering having any medical procedures done by this man to reconsider even if it means having to wait a little longer to be seen... also if their is anyone else out their who has had a bad expirence with him please share with others so they do not make the same mistake...

April 28th, 2011
Careless Surgeon
Does not follow proper protocol and injured a patient during surgery, who subsequently DIED

March 13th, 2011
pfft!
What kind of clown is this??? He's a crook, with no regard to anybody but his own profit making! I couldn't trust him with a doll!

December 2nd, 2010
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor!

December 20th, 2016