Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Do Not Go To This Man show details Do Not Go To This Man
Oct 26th, 2014

I inadvertently marked as "abuse" the comment about Dr. Cohen not following protocol and a patient DIED; THIS WAS AN ERROR ON MY PART; I have firsthand knowledge that this happened. He may seem "nice", but he's not. He is a careless physician; find someone else to go to.

surprisingly gentle show details surprisingly gentle
Aug 22nd, 2012

When you first meet him he seems gruff however... take the time to get to know him. He is amazingly gentle. I will never go elsewhere. His charm far outweighs his first impression. He has a warmth he seems to save for his patients once you get to know him that is well worth the wait. He is my Dr. and has delivered 2 of my grandchildren and I highly recommend him to anyone. We have bucked heads at times and had I calmed down and listened instead of being a highstrung "Mom" of newcoming grandchildren, I would have seen it sooner but once I calmed he was right first shot out of the gate as usual. 4 stars to him always.

May 28th, 2012

Dr. Cohen delivered both of my children. He was very helpful, very attentive, kind and caring.

May 21st, 2011

PLEASE don't not see this man for any kind of medical procedures i could have lost my life because of this man and it took me 5 surgeries 3 different dr over a 5 year period to correct what he did to me and the only solution was ultimately a histarectomy and now i am a 27 year old female who can't have any more childern and will go through menopause 20 years before i am suppose to. their is so much more to this i wish i could tell everyone all the crap that i went through over five years but that is alot of words...again i stress to anyone who is considering having any medical procedures done by this man to reconsider even if it means having to wait a little longer to be seen... also if their is anyone else out their who has had a bad expirence with him please share with others so they do not make the same mistake...

Careless Surgeon show details Careless Surgeon
Apr 28th, 2011

Does not follow proper protocol and injured a patient during surgery, who subsequently DIED

pfft! show details pfft!
Mar 12th, 2011

What kind of clown is this??? He's a crook, with no regard to anybody but his own profit making! I couldn't trust him with a doll!

Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor!

Mar 20th, 2009

I was very happy with him until his license was suspended for giving out rx without seeing the patient.