A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Schaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Schaffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schaffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliott L. Schaffer practice?
Dr. Elliott Schaffer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians, Broomall General Practitioners, and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.