A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Schaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Schaffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schaffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Lee Schaffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott L. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Elliott Schaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Schaffer practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians.