A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Schaffzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Schaffzin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaffzin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Arthur Schaffzin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliott A. Schaffzin practice?
- Dr. Elliott Schaffzin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Schaffzin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Simi Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.