A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Schaffzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffzin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffzin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Schaffzin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaffzin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Arthur Schaffzin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliott A. Schaffzin practice?
- Dr. Elliott Schaffzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Schaffzin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Orthopedic Surgeons.