A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Semble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Semble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Semble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Semble graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Semble has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Lowell Semble MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott L. Semble practice?
- Dr. Elliott Semble has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Semble practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Rheumatologists.