inactive

Elliott C Silbar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
There is No Other
I have been a patient of Dr Silbar for about 5 years now. Because of my medical issue which he treats me for. I have had to see and meet several other medical professionals for treatment including other Urologist. Truthfully when God created Dr Silbar he broke the mold there is no other. His compassion his patience with I am yet to find in another doctor. But what I love most about him his that sense of humor and the laugh. So if you ever have to seek out a Urologist stop looking because you will find no other just make sure you make him laugh and you will understand what I mean. It will stay with you and carry you through on what ever may be ailing you. I love this man....

November 2nd, 2016
A great Doctor
As busy as he is , he takes the time to explain the situation. He tells you the facts quickly and concisely so that you can understand. Just a wonderful doctor.

January 8th, 2016
Been going to Silbar for over 15 years and just love him. He is very professional and treats his patients with respect and listens to there concerns .

May 1st, 2014
Mr.
Elliott Silbar is a very personable man, and even more important he is very good at what he does. He is generous with his time, patiently answering questions and making suggestions, and he seems genuinely interested in patients as people rather than a mere set of symptoms.

April 1st, 2014
the extra miles
Dr Silbar drove from Milwaukee to Oconomowoc on Sunday to do a procedure for me, he was pleasant and most of all EARLY for the appointment, unheard of! Thank-you for your good care

February 25th, 2013
Elliott is the funniest Dr. I ever met!
He made me laugh so I did not have to focus on the examination.

March 24th, 2010
Highly Recommended
Dr. Silbar was excellent! I would recommend him to anyone. I also appreciate the clinic having 3 locations because not everyone lives downtown. I am very concerned that good doctors and quality care like this will be a thing of the past as Obama tries to socialize medicine. I vote for freedom!