Dr. Elliott Silbar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliott Silbar?

There is No Other

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Silbar for about 5 years now. Because of my medical issue which he treats me for. I have had to see and meet several other medical professionals for treatment including other Urologist. Truthfully when God created Dr Silbar he broke the mold there is no other. His compassion his patience with I am yet to find in another doctor. But what I love most about him his that sense of humor and the laugh. So if you ever have to seek out a Urologist stop looking because you will find no other just make sure you make him laugh and you will understand what I mean. It will stay with you and carry you through on what ever may be ailing you. I love this man....

A great Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

As busy as he is , he takes the time to explain the situation. He tells you the facts quickly and concisely so that you can understand. Just a wonderful doctor.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Been going to Silbar for over 15 years and just love him. He is very professional and treats his patients with respect and listens to there concerns .

Mr.

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Elliott Silbar is a very personable man, and even more important he is very good at what he does. He is generous with his time, patiently answering questions and making suggestions, and he seems genuinely interested in patients as people rather than a mere set of symptoms.

the extra miles

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr Silbar drove from Milwaukee to Oconomowoc on Sunday to do a procedure for me, he was pleasant and most of all EARLY for the appointment, unheard of! Thank-you for your good care

Elliott is the funniest Dr. I ever met!

Posted on February 25th, 2013

He made me laugh so I did not have to focus on the examination.

Highly Recommended

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Silbar was excellent! I would recommend him to anyone. I also appreciate the clinic having 3 locations because not everyone lives downtown. I am very concerned that good doctors and quality care like this will be a thing of the past as Obama tries to socialize medicine. I vote for freedom!

Posted on April 6th, 2017