A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Snyder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Harvey Snyder MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elliott H. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Elliott Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Snyder practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.