A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Yolles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yolles
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yolles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Yolles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yolles graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yolles has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott A Yolles MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elliott A. Yolles practice?
- Dr. Elliott Yolles has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Yolles practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.