A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders Allen graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Saunders Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
- Thomas Hosp, Fairhope, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen practice?
- Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellis Saunders Allen practices Family Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Primary Care Doctors.