A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
- Thomas Hosp, Fairhope, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis S Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellis S. Allen practice?
- Dr. Ellis Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellis Allen practices Family Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Family Physicians.