A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Arjmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Arjmand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Arjmand, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Arjmand graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arjmand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Mir Arjmand MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ellis M. Arjmand practice?
- Dr. Ellis Arjmand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Arjmand practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.