A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Beesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Beesley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Beesley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beesley graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Beesley has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Beesley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellis Beesley practice?
- Dr. Ellis Beesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellis Beesley practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.