A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Couch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Couch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Couch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Phillip Couch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellis P. Couch practice?
- Dr. Ellis Couch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Couch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Surgeons.