A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Fribush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Fribush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fribush graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fribush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Berkshire Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Mark Fribush MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellis M. Fribush practice?
- Dr. Ellis Fribush has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Fribush practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.