A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Fribush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fribush graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fribush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center-Berkshire Campus
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fribush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Fribush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellis M. Fribush practice?
Dr. Ellis Fribush practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elijah Fribush, Dr. Elias Fribush, Dr. Elliott Fribush, Dr. Elliot Fribush