Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellis Lenger
Dr. Ellis Lenger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in East Brunswick, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lenger is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick and Saint Peter's University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ellis Lenger has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellis Lenger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Appel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.03 mi39
Dr. Fereidoon Rafii
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.03 mi49
Dr. Tze-Jung Su
New York, NY 0.04 mi12