A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Lenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Lenger is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Lenger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lenger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Steven Lenger MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ellis S. Lenger practice?
- Dr. Ellis Lenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Lenger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Gastroenterologists.