A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Lenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Lenger is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenger
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Lenger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lenger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Steven Lenger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ellis S. Lenger practice?
- Dr. Ellis Lenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Lenger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Gastroenterologists.