Dr. Ellis Malone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellis Malone?

May 19th, 2015

Changing opinion

Dr Malone has been my doctor for 34 years. Once I used to think he was the best. Something is changing with the practice. For the last four years I've been begging for a diagnosis of continued symptoms. He would take blood and tell you your vitamin D is low or something like that but I don't think he has been listening. It turned out to be a severe thyroid disorder and I am very frustrated that he never considered it after constant complaining over and over with the same symptoms. Now just try to get an urgent appointment and see how long it takes. I am having to wait almost 4 weeks. The office staff says just sorry that is the first available. They never once offered to try to work me in or anything. I have called for referrals for a referral to a specialist and haven't got it yet. Dr Malone, I don't know what's going on but I'm getting very frustrated with you and your staff doesn't care about anything

October 18th, 2012

I have been a patient for many yrs and I wouldnt change to another doctor. He has an excellent bedzide manner and is one who remembers my name. He is absolutely the best!!!!

June 6th, 2011

One of the best!

DR. Malone has been my primary doctor for 3 years now, he is wonderful and gets to know you as a person. Everytime I visit it's going going to see an old friend.

January 8th, 2009