Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

FEM Centre
709 W Leuda St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
(817) 926-2511
Locations and availability (1)

|  Patient for years  |  show details
by Wendy Dusek on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Ellis Minton is the most knowledgeable , caring Dr. I have ever had! Dr. Minton delivered both my beautiful daughters and one was high risk. There are no words that describe the gratitude I feel for this amazing Dr. & Man . I just found out today he was back in the field & I am overly joyed. I can't wait to see him. I trust my life with him!

|  He's back in practice!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

I was so happy to hear that Dr. Minton is back in practice in Fort Worth! He's with FEM Centre now. Yeah!!!!

Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Minton is the Best. I would highly recommended him and always will.

Sep 14th, 2010

the best!

Sep 1st, 2010

He is a very intelligent and concerned Dr. He has saved my life on serveral occassions by listening then taking action and finding tumors, etc., that other Dr.s would not take the time to research. He delivered my children and took special care to keep me comfortable after surgeries. Where do you find other physicians of this nature. What a gentleman. And I will be lost when he retires.

May 11th, 2010

Dr. Minton has been my physician for 20 years. He is compassionate, caring, and you will not find a better doctor, period!

|  Professional, thorough, and caring  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

My total experience from several visits is that of a doctor who cares about his patients, is thorough and prompt in his following up on what needs to be rechecked, professional , very interested in promoting preventive care through proper nutrition. He even floored me when he called me himself to give me the test results! I can't remember when a doctor last did that! He and all his staff treat you like a person, not just another number. He obviously cares about his work.

|  This is the way all doctors should act!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2009

Dr. Minton is refreshing in that he is the doctor that you would have visited as a kid...compassionate, caring, and willing to take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. Dr. Minton performed a hysterectomy on me and he was excellent! He visited me every day (sometimes twice a day!) while I was in the hospital and I was so comforted by his warm and friendly bedside manner. He was everything I hoped to find and more. You won't find a smarter, more compassionate, caring doctor anywhere.

|  Best in Metroplex  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2008

No one is better and the staff is excellent