Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

patient what problem pregnancies show details patient what problem pregnancies
by karen. Yeats turner on Nov 11th, 2015

If it had not have been for Dr minton I would have never had a child I had two miscarriages before if it had not have been for Dr mitten I would have never had a child I had to miscarriages before and he walked me all the way through my last pregnancy he is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen he is very compassionate he is very own hands always there when you need him when my daughter the baby that he delivered the baby that he delivered was old enoughh to go to a gynecologist she also went to doctor Minton. As long as I saw Dr minton I never had to have a different DR he took care of May totally. He is a wonderful person and someone you can trust and believe in. Yes wonderful bedside manners and is a very active and compassionate listener. I have recommended him to all the people I know and especially the ones that were pregnant

Oct 29th, 2015

I'm so glad he is only semi-retired. I tried to see Dr McWherter and his schedule was several months out. The staff suggested Dr Minton and I couldn't be happier. What a fantastic Doctor. No unnecessary labs, excellent communication during visits and super bedside manner!

Patient for years show details Patient for years
by Wendy Dusek on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Ellis Minton is the most knowledgeable , caring Dr. I have ever had! Dr. Minton delivered both my beautiful daughters and one was high risk. There are no words that describe the gratitude I feel for this amazing Dr. & Man . I just found out today he was back in the field & I am overly joyed. I can't wait to see him. I trust my life with him!

He's back in practice! show details He's back in practice!
Mar 4th, 2014

I was so happy to hear that Dr. Minton is back in practice in Fort Worth! He's with FEM Centre now. Yeah!!!!

Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Minton is the Best. I would highly recommended him and always will.

May 11th, 2010

Dr. Minton has been my physician for 20 years. He is compassionate, caring, and you will not find a better doctor, period!

Professional, thorough, and caring show details Professional, thorough, and caring
Mar 30th, 2010

My total experience from several visits is that of a doctor who cares about his patients, is thorough and prompt in his following up on what needs to be rechecked, professional , very interested in promoting preventive care through proper nutrition. He even floored me when he called me himself to give me the test results! I can't remember when a doctor last did that! He and all his staff treat you like a person, not just another number. He obviously cares about his work.

This is the way all doctors should act! show details This is the way all doctors should act!
Aug 8th, 2009

Dr. Minton is refreshing in that he is the doctor that you would have visited as a kid...compassionate, caring, and willing to take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. Dr. Minton performed a hysterectomy on me and he was excellent! He visited me every day (sometimes twice a day!) while I was in the hospital and I was so comforted by his warm and friendly bedside manner. He was everything I hoped to find and more. You won't find a smarter, more compassionate, caring doctor anywhere.

Best in Metroplex show details Best in Metroplex
Sep 10th, 2008

No one is better and the staff is excellent