A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis David Morgan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ellis D. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Ellis Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.