Dr. Ellis Morgan Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Forced into C-Section

Posted on August 18th, 2010

This doctor should not be practicing medicine. He is callous and uncaring. I had PUPPP when I was pregnant causing me to itch terribly all over my body. I scratch so much that blood was raising to the surface of my skin on every part of my body. I had complained about this since month 7. He gave me some cream and always forgot about it on the next visit. When he finally induced me, he told me to come to the hospital at 6:30am didn't show up until 8:00am and started the pitocin. He then informed me that he wouldn't be back till 4 so if you want an epidural now is the time to get it. He comes back at 4 ups the pitocin and by 8:00 pm he decided that I wasn't moving along fast enough so I needed a c-section. I didn't want one there was no reason for a rush to go to a c-section other then the fact that he wanted to go home. After he stitched me up he was gone before my mom could make it around to the nursery to leave. Terrible person. Would rather cut all of my arm off and pour alcohol on the open wounds then ever see his face again.

Posted on August 1st, 2016