Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Dr. Nam - Clavicle Surgery show details Dr. Nam - Clavicle Surgery
by Joe on Feb 24th, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with Dr. Nam. Broke my Clavicle in 4 places, and about one month after surgery, I feel great. I don't believe there are many Orthopedic Surgeons out there that could have done such a perfect job. Very impressed and would recommend him to anyone.

One of the best doctor I had ever visited show details One of the best doctor I had ever visited
by Reyes on Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Nam is one of the best doctors I know. Too many words on how to describe his professionalism & passion on what he does. I saw him numerous of times for both rotator cuffs. He conducted the surgery & I don't remember the last time my shoulder was 100%. Office visits were very educational & he's very patient when explaining diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ortho surgeon. Also, the staff members are very professional & courteous, which is very rare for a doctors office

by susan koronkowski on Oct 6th, 2014

Was very informative on my procedures. I had 2 knee surgeries and my husband had shoulder surgery. We are both really happy with his diagnoses as well as care before and after surgery. I would highly recommend him.