A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neufeld
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neufeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Neufeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Iron Overload
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Neufeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Neufeld MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ellis Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Ellis Neufeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellis Neufeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, Boston Emergency Physicians, and Boston Hematologists.