A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neufeld
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neufeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Neufeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Iron Overload
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Neufeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellis Neufeld MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ellis Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Ellis Neufeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellis Neufeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Oncologists, Boston Emergency Physicians, and Boston Hematologists.