A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Neufeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Anemia, Autoimmune Disorders Bleeding Disorders Low Platelet Counts Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting, and Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Neufeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neufeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellis J. Neufeld practice?
Dr. Ellis Neufeld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elias Neufeld, Dr. Elijah Neufeld, Dr. Elliot Neufeld, Dr. Elliott Neufeld