A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Neufeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Iron Overload
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Neufeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neufeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellis J. Neufeld practice?
Dr. Ellis Neufeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Oncologists, Boston Emergency Physicians, and Boston Hematologists.