A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellis Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellis Tinsley, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellis Tinsley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tinsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital