Ellis Webster MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Loxahatchee, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016
Impressed... but the jury is still out
It was a first consult, so it could get better or worse, not sure which. Though I felt he was good, he went straight to prescribing meds after the diagnosis. I am already on enough meds, I don't need anymore :( Side note, he is bad at making eye contact...

March 20th, 2016
Top Doc!!
Dr. Webster is a true gentleman and a very professional doctor. He is truly caring and very thorough. He cares about his patients, takes his time with each patient goes the extra mile to make sure that his patients are treated properly, using the latest technology.

September 1st, 2015
Top notch doctor!
Dr. Webster is a top notch doctor and person. Takes time with each patient. Really tries to find out what's wrong, and fix it. When I was in the hospital on IV antibiotics, Dr. Webster came to see me every evening, after his office hours, and spent at least a half hour with me, just talking to me. He's an outstanding man - but sadly, he is now on an indefinite leave of absence, and I don't know why??

March 16th, 2015
An exceptional doctor!
Dr. Webster is an exceptional human being and doctor. He truly cares for his patients and goes out of his way to diagnose and treat his patients. He is a kind, caring man who treated me with respect, and made time in his schedule to check on me when I was in the hospital (after he was finished seeing his patients in his office).

April 25th, 2014
Dr Webster was great however one if his office staff was very unprofessional. The day before my surgery Francis called to tell me I owe $660 an it has to be paid by 3:00 or my surgery which had been scheduled for 4 weeks, would be cancelled an she would hate for that to happened." I explained I work till 4 an couldn't leave work. Very uncaring lady for a doct office with patients needing surgery.

February 11th, 2014
I don't think I have ever been more pleased with a doctors office. Wait time was VERY minimal, staff was very nice as well as the doctor. He gave me options and recommendations and gave me what he thought was the best option for me. I felt very comfortable.

April 28th, 2013
The bedside manner of a cobra
I called this man to tell him that my son was in the emergency room 4 days after he performed surgery on my son. His attitude was "what do you want me to do"? He did not care at all. When questioned about his disconcern, he hung up on me. HUNG UP ON A MOTHER! Do not see this man if you want a doctor to care about you - REALLY!

May 11th, 2012
He's a keeper
He was friendly. He listened to my problem, and he seemed to know how to fix it.The only downside was the wait time at the office. They actually made everyone sign a form acknowledging that there may be up to a two hour wait. Oh well. I should have brought a book to read. Because of the wait time, the waiting room was "standing room only".

November 7th, 2011
poor diagnosis
Long wait for care.Dr. is seems very caring and is pleasant.Listens to your problem and tries to provide some help. He has apparently not kept up with the latest knowledge about one of the causes of excessive mucous in the nose and throat, namely Gerd and the consumption of acidy foods.poor diagnosis.

August 17th, 2011
Marin Rands , CNM, MSN, ARNP
As a health care provider of over 20 years people tend to take my opinion with great respect. I have been to at least 6 different ENT specialists in Broward and Palm Beach. I drive 45 minutes to see Dr Webster because in my opinion he is the best ENT for miles around. You may have to wait a good while in the waiting room to see him but he is worth it and when it is your turn he will spend all the time you need. You will not be rushed and he will give you all his best without rushing. I highly recommend him even to my own patients to see him even if they have a long drive!!

December 4th, 2010
Excellent Dr.
Very Poor Office Help , They never call to confirm appoint a day in advance , and They are very snappy .

February 7th, 2010
Terrific doctor. Very knowledgeable. My wife and I have complete confidence in him. Recommend him highly.