A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellsworth Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellsworth Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellsworth Grant, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellsworth Raymond Grant MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ellsworth R. Grant practice?
- Dr. Ellsworth Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellsworth Grant practices Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.