A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellsworth Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellsworth Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellsworth Grant, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grant has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellsworth Raymond Grant MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ellsworth R. Grant practice?
- Dr. Ellsworth Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellsworth Grant practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.