A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellsworth Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellsworth Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellsworth Grant, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grant has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellsworth Raymond Grant MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ellsworth R. Grant practice?
- Dr. Ellsworth Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellsworth Grant practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.