A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellsworth Ludwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludwig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ludwig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellsworth Ludwig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludwig graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ludwig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellsworth Emil Ludwig MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellsworth E. Ludwig practice?
- Dr. Ellsworth Ludwig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellsworth Ludwig practices Surgery near Midland, MI.
See Midland Surgeons.