A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellsworth Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellsworth Pryor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellsworth Pryor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pryor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pryor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans