A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellsworth Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellsworth Pryor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellsworth Pryor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pryor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellsworth Paxton Pryor MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ellsworth P. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Ellsworth Pryor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellsworth Pryor practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Fallbrook, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Infectious Disease Doctors.