A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elly Laroque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elly Laroque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laroque
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Laroque Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laroque graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laroque has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elly S Laroque MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elly S. Laroque practice?
- Dr. Elly Laroque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elly Laroque practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.