A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elly Laroque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elly Laroque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laroque
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laroque Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laroque graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laroque has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elly S Laroque MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elly S. Laroque practice?
- Dr. Elly Laroque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elly Laroque practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.